Saturday, May 31, 2008

Frugal Fridays!

Yes. Yes. Yes. I have done very well this week. California is coming up real fast, so I have to stay on budget as best as I can. And I did this week.

I made one purchase. Enigma by Peter Milligan and Duncan Fegredo. And I haven't finished reading it yet. I'm about halfway and it's fairly entertaining, a good metafictional look at superheroes in a realistic world. It's like Grant Morrison but without the pop!


Other than that, I went to dinner a couple times, but the g/f is getting half of that, and I put gas in my car and I had some beers last night. Otherwise, I'm doing really good. I have to purchase Final Crisis 1, but that's not included in this week considering I've been working so much that I haven't had a chance to swing by the comic book shop. OH well. That's probably a good thing.

No comments: