Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm doing research

Man I am getting f*%&ing excited for this trip. Really excited. Thanks to Google Earth, I know where I am:


And here's where I'm going:


But before I get there, I'm going to:


This is going to be the best trip ever.

I mean, first of all, I'm going to California. But add to that I'm going with my g/f, whom I love a lot. She's just got back from Europe, so this is like the best summer ever for her.

I got my passport photo done yesterday and I did the online form the other day, so now I have to drop it off at the downtown offices and two weeks later, bam, I have a passport.

I was thinking that maybe, since we're in San Diego, we might drive the one day detour and go to Tijuana. Maybe. I don't know. We'll see what happens.

I don't think we'll be hitting up the Grand Canyon. It's too big and too much of a detour. Also, the g/f expressed little to no interest in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww. i love you.
-Nadya