Saturday, June 14, 2008

Frugal Fridays!

I've kinda missed some Frugal Fridays in the past month, but I'd thought I would pop into the blog and post what I purchased in the past week.

dinner at Boston Pizza
beer at The Zoo (the bar on Osbourne)
Chinese food
underwear, socks, and T-shirts for work

That's all. I know - pretty boring. But I needed the underwear and socks and I really needed shirts for work. They're just plain ones that go underneath my jacket. I haven't purchased any comics, not even any single issues. In fact, I've avoided the comic shop completely so that I don't spend any money whatsoever. When Final Crisis 2 comes out, I'll purchase that, along with the next issue of Fantastic Four, but otherwise... I can't afford it.

So that's my Frugal Friday that is really Frugal.

No comments: