Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pardon the break....

So I haven't posted in a bit because of work issues. About three months ago I was transferred to another location in the company in order to help bring it back up to the corporate standards, and finally the location became stable. Then I wake up the other day and my boss's boss calls me and tells me I'm being transferred again, this time to a location that's a little bit more convenient for me, but has less opportunity to move up in that specific location. So I was a little stressed out the past little bit, as I wasn't sure if I was going to ever get the promotion I'm looking for. Well, I won't at this store, but the opportunity to work with the bosses' boss and learn from him is invaluable for my career. Anyway, I just thought I'd tell you about that, and let the regular content begin anew.

No comments: