Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Birthday Loot

This year I had a pretty good haul. I recently purchased a PS3 and a PSP, so mostly I asked for video games, and I asked for a bunch of Blu-Ray movies (cause of the PS3), and I asked for some books (Richard Yates mostly).

Here's what I got:

LEGO Batman for PSP

LEGO Indiana Jones for PSP

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy for PSP

Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty 4

LittleBigPlanet

The Complete Plays by Bernard Shaw

The Mel Brooks Collection

So all in all, a really good birthday. I took two days off from work and hung out with my g/f and with my friends and I watched History Of The World: Part 1 and the new Futurama movie and I slept in, and I got some stuff taken care of.

So far, LEGO Batman has been a blast, LittleBigPlanet is irresistibly cute, Call of Duty 4 is really hard, but really awesome, and LEGO Star Wars doesn't want to work on my PSP. Oh well.

Here's to being 24, and here's to another year. Thanks, g/f and family.

No comments: