Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas List

Santa Claus
North Pole
H0H 0H0
Canada

Dear Santa Claus,

Hi. My name is Matthew Montgomery and I'm only 24 yaers years old. This year I have been a very gud good boy. and Here is my Chirstmas Chritsmas Xmas list.

Books:

The Given Day
by Dennis Lehane

The Garden of Last Days by Andre Dubus III

Just After Sunset by Stephen King

The Alexandria Quartet by Lawrence Durrell

Anything by Richard Yates other than his short story collection and Revolutionary Road.

Movies/Television

Mission Impossible 3 on Blu-Ray

Kingdom of Heaven on Blu-Ray

Casablanca on Blu-Ray

The Matrix Trilogy
on Blu-Ray

Cloverfield on Blu-Ray

Touch of Evil - Collector's Edition

Freaks and Geeks - The Complete Series

Extras
- The Complete Series

Comics

Absolute Sandman volumes one thru four

Absolute Ronin by Frank Miller

Absolute Dark Knight by Frank Miller

Watching the Watchmen by Dave Gibbons

so, Santa Claus. That's what I want for Xmas, if you could please put it under my tree in my house that wood be grate.

Sinceerly,
Matthew Montgomery (age 24)

1 comment:

Dad said...

Are we supposed to purchase the entire list? Or just your "absolutely must have" items?

Care to identify the "must have" stuff?

Love , Dad