Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mixtape: Xmas Blast

1. The Grinch - You're a Mean One Mr Grinch
2. The Drifters - White Christmas
3. I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas
4. John Lennon - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
5. Wham - Last Christmas (I Gave You My Heart)
6. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas
7. The Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick
8. The Tractors - Santa Claus is Comin (In a Boogie Woogie Choo-Choo Train)
9. Gene Autry - Here Comes Santa Claus
10. Bruce Springsteen - Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Live)
11. Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
12. John Coltrane - Greensleeves
13. Bing Crosby - Frosty The Snowman
14. Nat King Cole - Oh Come All Ye Faithful
15. Johnny Mathis - It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
16. Boyz II Men - Silent Night
17. Boney M - Feliz Navidad
18. Jackson 5 - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
19. Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas
20. Chuck Berry - Run Rudolph Run
21. Alvin and the Chipmunks - Christmas Time Is Here

No comments: