Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Career

I've finally done it. After about 5 years of not knowing what I wanted to do, what I could do, what was best for me, I finally submitted my application for the Paramedicine Program at Red River College.


Yes, that's right, I'm going to be Nicolas Cage in Scorsese's Bringing Out the Dead. Ha! Except I won't be huffing the gas in the back of the ambulance.


I've always been interested in medicine, but I'm not sure if I'm smart enough in the science realm to do a doctorate. I've always been an Arts student, as evidenced by my art-focused blog, but I'm interested in the medical field. I like being the guy that people come to with question on health and whatnot.

So wish me luck, and keep coming back for updates and notes on how my school is going.

No comments: