Sunday, August 14, 2011

Catch up post

I suppose apologies are in order for my lapse in posting. It's been a busy week, I guess. Here's a catch-up post so you know where I am.

1.
I've read three and a half books since the last one reviewed, but I haven't found the energy to review them. I won't divulge which books they are. That would spoil the surprise. Somewhere in me there's a couple ounces of energy that I will find to write these reviews. Again, sorry about the delay.

2.
I've been watching Rescue Me the past couple weeks. I'm up to season 4 already. It's alternatively hilarious, disturbing, confounding and beautiful. I love it. I also started watching Parenthood, if only because of Peter Krause. It's only okay.

3.
I've been listening to a shitload of music. Especially the new Kanye West Jay-Z album called "Watch the Throne". It's fantastic. I've been listening to artists such as Shad, Kendrick Lamar, and Tyler the Creator.

4.
Here are some authors I've been dabbling in: Michael Connelly, R. J. Ellory, Charlie Owen, Joseph Wambaugh.

5.
I just came back from Minneapolis and Albertville. I bought a whole bunch of clothes. I fit into medium size shirts now. Well, depending on the store, I guess. At AĆ©ropostale, I found the most perfect fitting shirt in the arms. It was fantastic. My arms are long and the shirt was perfect. Too bad that the torso was just so wide. I would need a huge belly to fit in the shirt. Oh well.

6.
I stupidly took a break from working out. I also ate shitty food. I gained 10 pounds. Sigh. Oh well, I'm back on the exercise train.

No comments: