Monday, October 17, 2011

Low Content Mode

I just don't feel like writing right now. So instead of reviewing things, here are two lists: the list of books I've read and not reviewed and the list of books I hope to read in the next month.

1 (in reverse chronological order of when I finished them)
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Touched by an Angel by Jonathan Morris
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
The Man Who Folded Himself by David Gerrold
Paying For It by Chester Brown
George Sprott by Seth
Therese Raquin by Emile Zola
Cloudstreet by Tim Winton
Crime by Irvine Welsh
Ordinary Thunderstorms by William Boyd
Broken Skin by Stuart Macbride
Borderlands by Brian McGilloway
Dying Light by Stuart Macbride
Knots and Crosses by Ian Rankin
Cold Granite by Stuart Macbride
The Sisters by Robert Littell
Our Kind of Traitor by John LeCarre

So I'm really far behind in my reviewing. But look at the bizarre mix of it all: spy fiction, mysteries, "literature", classics, "graphic novels" and even science fiction.

2 (with currently reading being the first few items)
Lady Audley's Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon
Orlando by Virginia Woolf
Reamde by Neal Stephenson
The Better Angels of Our Nature by Steven Pinker
Winterland by Alan Glynn
Conundrum by Steve Lyons
The Doctor Trap by Simon Messingham

Caveat emptor for the second list: some of these are books that I won't finish for awhile, especially Pinker and Stephenson's massive tomes. Winterland I might not finish because it's rather light and a library book due soon. Orlando I might not finish because I just don't like it.

Apologies for low content mode. I just don't feel like it.

No comments: